For support using LearnOnline, the University of Canberra's Virtual Learning Environment, which includes (for example):
- Creating and editing/adding content to your Moodle teaching sites;
- Setting up your Gradebook;
- Learning about the functionality of Moodle including tools for assessment and communication;
- Troubleshooting Moodle issues;
- Mahara - ePortfolio for reflective practice (Mahara assignments can be submitted through Moodle);
- Blackboard Collaborate - Web conferencing;
- Echo 360 (Lecture recording and replay) and Echo Active Learning Platform (Interactive Lectures);
- URKUND (text matching software).
Drop-in support - LearnOnline
For face-to-face, one-on-one support, attend LearnOnline drop-in sessions.
Monday to Friday 1.30-3.30pm - Consultation Room B, Level B in the Library (Building 8) at the Bruce campus.
No appointment necessary!
If you can't attend the drop-in session, we can set up an appointment for you.
Please request an appointment via Service Desk. (see below)
Phone and e-mail
Need help with using any aspect of LearnOnline?
Contact the ITM Service Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +61 2 6201 5500
Go to the ITM website for opening hours and more information!
Register for workshops
Check Teaching and Learning Seminar and Workshop schedule and register for upcoming staff development opportunities.
Drop-in support - educational design
For face-to-face, one-on-one support, attend educational design drop-in sessions on Tuesday and Thursday, 1.30-3.30pm - Consultation Room B, Level B in the Library (Building 8) at the Bruce campus.
If these times are not convenient, email email@example.com for an appointment.