For support using LearnOnline, the University of Canberra's Virtual Learning Environment, which includes (for example):
- Creating and editing/adding content to your Moodle teaching sites;
- Setting up your Gradebook;
- Learning about the functionality of Moodle including tools for assessment and communication;
- Troubleshooting Moodle issues;
- Mahara - ePortfolio for reflective practice (Mahara assignments can be submitted through Moodle);
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra - Web conferencing/virtual classroom;
- Echo 360 (Lecture recording and replay) and Echo Active Learning Platform (Interactive Lectures);
- URKUND (text matching software).
Drop-in support - LearnOnline
For face-to-face, one-on-one support, attend LearnOnline drop-in sessions.
Monday to Friday 1.30-3.30pm - Consultation Room B, Level B in the Library (Building 8) at the Bruce campus.
No appointment necessary!
If you can't attend the drop-in session, we can set up an appointment for you.
Please request an appointment via Service Desk. (see below)
Phone and e-mail
Need help with using any aspect of LearnOnline?
Contact the ITM Service Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +61 2 6201 5500
Go to the ITM website for opening hours and more information!