Managing & supporting
1 Ways of managing
< see the Table of Contents for this book - navigate to the chapters of interest using the links.
The tools below can be used in Moodle to collect feedback, to vote, to choose a topic, to see due assignments, to track learning.
- Survey (have students reflect on their learning)
- Choice (online poll - one question with range of answers; could be used to select an essay topic, excursion time, groups)
- Poll (located in a block - one question with range of possible responses which can be displayed)
- Feedback (get feedback about your teaching)
- Calendar (great when all assignments are on the site and students add a calendar to their myMoodle page)
- Tracking learning via
- Activity completion (useful for students to manage progress, to enable Settings > Edit setting > Yes to Show activity reports)
- Conditional or restricted activity
- Reports (this is found via Administration)