The workshop activity
1 What is the workshop activity?
< see the Table of Contents for this book - navigate to the chapters of interest using the links.
Peer Assessment with the Enhance Workshop activity
- The workshop activity module enables the collection, review and peer assessment of students' work.
- Students can submit any digital content (files), such as word-processed documents or spreadsheets and can also type text directly into a field using the text editor.
- Submissions are assessed using a multi-criteria assessment form defined by the teacher. The process of peer assessment and understandingthe assessment form can be practised in advance with example submissions provided by the teacher, together with a reference assessment.
- Students are given the opportunity to assess one or more of their peers' submissions. Submissions and reviewers may be anonymous if required.
- Students obtain two grades in a workshop activity - a grade for their submission and a grade for their assessment of their peers' submissions.
- Both grades are recorded in the .